Job Posting: License Holder Support Agent—Part Time
ONE LICENSE seeks a License Holder Support Agent for employment in ever-growing digital copyright, sacred music licensing agency.
Our top priorities are to support congregations and to ensure that authors, composers, and publishers receive the appropriate royalties for their work. At ONE LICENSE, you are joining a community of dedicated music ministers, tech experts, pastors, and lay people who care deeply about dynamic, inclusive worship.
- Serve more than 19,000 churches, retreat centers, religious communities, funeral homes, and campus ministries using ONE LICENSE—a global, internet-based company—as their resource for online music licensing and permissions for congregational song.
- Communicate with customers through telephone, email, voicemail, and our online ticketing system.
- Collaborate with a small team within a broader parent-company environment including interdepartmental communications and teamwork.
- Basic accounting responsibilities such as processing checks, data entry, filing, processing credit card and wire transfer transactions.
- Basic customer mailings, including statements, invoices, and overseas airmail.
- Knowledge of a variety of computer and internet platforms, including Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Gmail, and Apple Mail.
- Live in reasonable proximity to Chicago/Bedford Park, Illinois.
- Availability for part-time work, during standard business hours, approx. 16 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Willingness to learn about our support platforms, including MailChimp, Basecamp, and WordPress.
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Willingness to grow into full-time work.
Location: Chicago/Bedford Park, Illinois
Reports to: General Manager
Benefits: Not included
For questions and resume submissions, please contact:
Brenna C. Cronin, General Manager